Saturday, August 27, 2016

Raspberry White Chocolate Mocha Recipe

Recently, I tried a mocha at Starbucks and I loved it! So I wanted to make it at home and ended up liking my homemade recipe even more.  Since I don't like the bitter taste of coffee, I like a drink that has a slight coffee flavor. I'm obsessed with this recipe so I had to share it with you.


Ingredients:
1 shot of espresso (if you like a stronger coffee flavor, you can use 2 shots)
1 pump Starbucks Raspberry Syrup
15-20 white chocolate chips
milk or creamer to taste (I use So Delicious French Vanilla Coconut Creamer) 

Start with tossing some white chocolate chips in the bottom of your cup (the hot espresso will melt them). I'm using a Cosi Nespresso espresso pod, which has a light lemony flavor. Any espresso will do just fine.
Next, add the raspberry syrup and stir well to blend in the chocolate. If the chocolate isn't stirring in easily just heat it in the microwave for 10 seconds, then stir again.
Now add your creamer or milk and enjoy!


I've also tried this with Starbucks Flan syrup and it was delicious! Another variation is to use semi-sweet chocolate chips instead of white chocolate. Do you get creative with your coffee?
Stay up to date and follow me on Bloglovin, Pinterest, Etsy, & Google+. You can sign up for my monthly newsletter here.
- Serena 

No comments:

Post a Comment